BFF Asian Grill & Sports Bar – MANSFIELD location is looking for an organized and goal-oriented Front of the house Restaurant Manager to oversee the running of our restaurant. The Restaurant Manager is responsible for finding suitable staff and training them, keeping a record of all income and expenses, and working with kitchen manager to make sure the food is fresh every day
To be successful as a Restaurant Manager you should have excellent communication skills and a passion for customer service. A great Restaurant Manager ensures that customers are satisfied.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
• Hire and train staff.
• Create and edit menus.
• Order ingredients and beverages.
• Keep a record of income and expenses.
• Talk to customers to receive feedback on their service.
• Open and close the restaurant daily.
• Motivate staff during busy shifts.
• Ensure that staff members are available for shifts.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
• Prior experience in the restaurant industry.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work long hours.
• Prefer experience behind the bar
• Excellent customer service skills.
PLEASE SEND YOU RESEME TO email@example.com